Linux on NPR's Talk on the Nation - Debian

This is a discussion on Linux on NPR's Talk on the Nation - Debian ; They're discussing Linux on NPR's Talk of the Nation now. FYI... -- "...heart and soul....one will burn." - Joy Division...

  1. Linux on NPR's Talk on the Nation

    They're discussing Linux on NPR's Talk of the Nation now. FYI...

    --
    "...heart and soul....one will burn."
    - Joy Division

  2. Re: Linux on NPR's Talk on the Nation

    Baz wrote:

    > They're discussing Linux on NPR's Talk of the Nation now. FYI...

    I wonder if someone has a link to the podcast...

  3. Re: Linux on NPR's Talk on the Nation

    Paul Johnson writes:

    > Baz wrote:
    >
    >> They're discussing Linux on NPR's Talk of the Nation now. FYI...

    > I wonder if someone has a link to the podcast...

    The segment I suspect Baz is talking about is here:

    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=6711038

    Linux is mentioned briefly, about 14:30 in, though the rest of the
    segment is very interesting also.

    ----Scott.

  4. Re: Linux on NPR's Talk on the Nation

    On 1/2/07, Scott Gifford wrote:

    > Paul Johnson writes:
    >
    > > Baz wrote:
    > >
    > >> They're discussing Linux on NPR's Talk of the Nation now. FYI...

    > > I wonder if someone has a link to the podcast...

    > The segment I suspect Baz is talking about is here:
    >
    > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=6711038
    >
    > Linux is mentioned briefly, about 14:30 in, though the rest of the
    > segment is very interesting also.
    >
    > ----Scott.
    >

    > --

    Yea, you're right. I sounded as though they were going to talk about it
    extensively, which is why I notified others.

    --
    "...heart and soul....one will burn."
    - Joy Division

+ Reply to Thread