RE: iTunes & Linux (Debian) - Debian

This is a discussion on RE: iTunes & Linux (Debian) - Debian ; I've heard VERY good things about the iAudio MP3 players. Since I work from home these days, I'm no longer in the market for one, but I was seriously looking at buying one. My iPod Mini died in the ass ...

  1. RE: iTunes & Linux (Debian)

    I've heard VERY good things about the iAudio MP3 players. Since I work
    from home these days, I'm no longer in the market for one, but I was
    seriously looking at buying one. My iPod Mini died in the ass after
    around 9 months of usage and I was NOT prepared to accept Apple's
    illegal warranty agreement. Sadly, being the lazy bastard that I am, I
    didn't take it up with the NSW Department of Fair Trading and ACCC...I
    really should have, since they blatantly ignore parts of the Trade
    Practices Act and break the law...

    Sadly, as I've learnt in this life, if you're rich, famous or just a big
    company, governments and lawyers will ignore you illegal doings.

    Dave

    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
    matter.
    --Martin Luther King Jr.