where to buy the pmcia - Debian

This is a discussion on where to buy the pmcia - Debian ; i have a toshiba 7010 and need this boot drive where do iget...

  1. where to buy the pmcia

    i have a toshiba 7010 and need this boot drive where do iget

  2. Re: where to buy the pmcia

    you have not answered me where do i get it

    On 12/21/06, Dean Scaiano wrote:

    > i have a toshiba 7010 and need this boot drive where do iget the driver

  3. Re: where to buy the pmcia

    Hi,

    On Don, 04 Jän 2007, Dean Scaiano wrote:

    > you have not answered me where do i get it

    it helps, if you take the time to phrase a polite an complete question, what
    you want to do, and what the show stopper is.

    --
    Florian Reitmeir

+ Reply to Thread