Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for registering at GlobalTestMarket.

You will be notified via e-mail whenever a survey for which you are eligible is in progress. Instructions for accessing a study will be included in each invitation email that you receive. Please note when you would like to log in to your account on GlobalTestMarket, you will need your account numberand your password. For future reference, your account information is as follows:

Account Number: 11805298
Password: 998f02

We look forward to your participation and insight. We appreciate you being a valued member of GlobalTestMarket.

Best regards,
GlobalTestMarket
The place for leading edge consumers!
To visit GlobalTestMarket click http://www.globaltestmarket.com/inde...esearch&lang=E