display problem - Debian

This is a discussion on display problem - Debian ; hi, i have a display problem. Even when I'm at the BIOS screen, the widescreen display looks like it's compressed to normal width at the left side of the screen. There's a black bar down the right 20% or so ...

  1. display problem

    hi, i have a display problem. Even when I'm at the BIOS screen,
    the widescreen display looks like it's compressed
    to normal width at the left side of the screen.
    There's a black bar down the right 20% or so of
    the screen, but a strip of the display seems
    to be aliased onto it.

    thank for helping.

    ---------------------------------
    Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.

  2. Re: display problem

    Hardware problem?

    Jack Nguy

    On 8/30/06, asd asdf wrote:

    > hi, i have a display problem. Even when I'm at the BIOS screen,
    > the widescreen display looks like it's compressed
    > to normal width at the left side of the screen.
    > There's a black bar down the right 20% or so of
    > the screen, but a strip of the display seems
    > to be aliased onto it.
    >
    > thank for helping.

    > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Callsto the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.

+ Reply to Thread