So many laptop hard drive choices - Debian

This is a discussion on So many laptop hard drive choices - Debian ; A quick search at Newegg and I see so many drives. Any drives to avoid on maybe recommend on this list?: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...nd&PageSize=50 It's for a three or four year old Toshiba laptop. IIRC, it currently has a 40GB dive -- ...

  1. So many laptop hard drive choices

    A quick search at Newegg and I see so many drives. Any drives to
    avoid on maybe recommend on this list?:

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...nd&PageSize=50

    It's for a three or four year old Toshiba laptop. IIRC, it currently
    has a 40GB dive -- so that's probably what I'll buy.

    --
    Bill Moseley
    moseley@hank.org

  2. Re: So many laptop hard drive choices

    On 2005-12-13T21:01:04-0800, Bill Moseley wrote:
    > A quick search at Newegg and I see so many drives. Any drives to
    > avoid on maybe recommend on this list?:

    http://storagereview.com has performance and reliability databases.

    /Allan