align="center">

src="http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/logo/email_logo.gif" alt="PayPal"
border="0" width="255" height="35">

width=100%> width="1" border="0">
width="1" border="0">

align="center">

PayPal Security Information©

Dear PayPal Member,

Please update your records within 72 hours our Account
Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account, one or
more attempts to log in to your PayPal account form a foreign
IP address.

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your
account has not been compromised, access to yor account was limited.
Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been
resolved. To Secure your account and quickly restore full access, we
may require some additional information from you.

To securely confirm
your PayPal information please go directly to https://www.paypal.com/
log in to your PayPal account and perform the steps necessary to restore
your account access as soon as possible or click on the link bellow:

bgcolor="#FFE65C" align=left height="37">

bgcolor="#FFFECD" align="center">

Click here to update your account

You can also confirm your Billing Information by logging
into your PayPal
account at www.paypal.com/us

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

width="1" border="0">

PayPal Email ID PP468

height="1" width="10" border="0">
bgcolor="#cccccc">

cellpadding="0" border="0" bgcolor="#ffffff">

cellpadding="5" border="0" bgcolor="#eeeeee">

Protect Your Account
Info

Make sure you never provide your password to
fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal
website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or
Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/us/) to be
sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to
enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting
yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at
https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips
src="http://images.paypal.com/en_US/images/pixel.gif" height="5" width="1"
border="0">

cellpadding="5" border="0" bgcolor="#eeeeee">

Protect Your Password

You should never
give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.
src="http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif" height="5" width="1"
border="0">

yloqfd