Re: A notebook for Debian? - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: A notebook for Debian? - Debian ; Rodolfo Medina wrote: > I'm gradually migrating from Mandrakelinux to Debian. > As soon as possible I want to buy a notebook. > Going around the shops I saw a certain number of notebooks, > that I'm reporting below. I ...

  1. Re: A notebook for Debian?

    giupy wrote:

    > http://www.shoprcubed.com/products.asp?cat=27

    Thanks,
    but on the site that you indicate laptops only load Fedora and Red Hat.
    Besides, I can't do on line purchases.

    Rodolfo

  2. Re: A notebook for Debian?

    http://www.linuxcertified.com/debian-linux-laptop.html

    Rodolfo Medina wrote:

    >Rodolfo Medina wrote:
    >

    >>I'm gradually migrating from Mandrakelinux to Debian.
    >>As soon as possible I want to buy a notebook.
    >>Going around the shops I saw a certain number of notebooks,
    >>that I'm reporting below. I couldn't find any of them listed at:
    >>
    >>http://tuxmobil.org/mylaptops.html
    >>
    >>nor at:
    >>
    >>http://www.linux-on-laptops.com
    >>
    >>. Is maybe anybody out there who has a direct Debian experience
    >>(positive or negative) with any of those machines?
    >>Before buying, I'd like to be sure that Debian Sarge 3.1
    >>(and possibly Mandrake 10.1 also)
    >>will work fine with the machine I'm buying.
    >>
    >>Thanks indeed,
    >>Rodolfo
    >>
    >>------------------------------------
    >>Acer 3002LMI
    >>Acer TM 2312LM
    >>Acer Aspire 4021WLMI
    >>Acer Aspire 2413LMI
    >>Acer AS 1642WLM
    >>Acer T/M 2355 LMI
    >>Asus A3500E
    >>Asus M5200AE
    >>Asus Z9200VC
    >>Benq A32.Y01
    >>Compaq HP R3425EA
    >>Compaq HP R4017EA
    >>Compaq HP R4115EA
    >>HP NX 6110PY500e
    >>HP Pavilion ZV6181EA
    >>Olidata CW 1340
    >>Olidata VS2726
    >>Packard Bell Easy Note S8400A
    >>Toshiba Tecra A3
    >>Toshiba Tecra A5 PTA51E
    >>

    >giupy wrote:
    >

    >>http://www.shoprcubed.com/products.asp?cat=27
    >>

    >Thanks,
    >but on the site that you indicate laptops only load Fedora and Red Hat.
    >Besides, I can't do on line purchases.
    >
    >Rodolfo

    Sponsor:
    La tua opinione dona 1 Euro al mondo, partecipa anche tu!
    Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick....d=3668&d=22-10