Video - Compaq Presario 1800T - Debian

This is a discussion on Video - Compaq Presario 1800T - Debian ; Hi everyone!, my name is Carlos. I have a problem with the video configuration on a C.P. 1800T. Some person knows how to resolve this problem?. Resolution, drivers o some thing that I need... I need some help. Thank you! ...

  1. Video - Compaq Presario 1800T

    Hi everyone!, my name is Carlos.

    I have a problem with the video configuration on a
    C.P. 1800T. Some person knows how to resolve this
    problem?. Resolution, drivers o some thing that I
    need...
    I need some help.
    Thank you!

  2. Re: Video - Compaq Presario 1800T

    Camilo Torres wrote:

    > Hi everyone!, my name is Carlos.
    >
    > I have a problem with the video configuration on a
    > C.P. 1800T. Some person knows how to resolve this
    > problem?. Resolution, drivers o some thing that I
    > need...
    > I need some help.
    > Thank you!

    Which errors the x-server reports?
    Usually, is the incorrect selection of the video card driver. You can
    also try to boot with vga or vesa driver to test if the problem is
    really the driver.
    About linux you can look at: http://www.goingware.com/laptop/
    Sorry for my not very good english. Bye!

    --
    Lorenzo976