Seeking a reputable source for time clocks.. please read (October 14, 2005) - Debian

This is a discussion on Seeking a reputable source for time clocks.. please read (October 14, 2005) - Debian ; Hello, Some of my clients are searching online for a reputable source for different types of time clocks. My job is to find one place to work with. I'd like to discuss an arrangement with you. Please contact me at ...

  1. Seeking a reputable source for time clocks.. please read (October 14, 2005)

    Hello,

    Some of my clients are searching online for a reputable source for
    different types of time clocks. My job is to find one place to work with.
    I'd like to discuss an arrangement with you.

    Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I will be in today (Friday)
    from 8:00 AM PST to 5:00 PM PST. You'll need to be at your computer when
    you call me. Please call when you have a few minutes and I will a>
    demonstrate how you would benefit from what we do and b> answer any and all
    questions you have.

    Best Regards,

    Kathleen Daigle
    Business Segment Analyst, Star Position

    Phone (US): 877.732.5128 ext 2009
    Outside US: 951.750.3113

    PS: It is my job to send my clients looking from the search
    engines to one place at the exact moment they are looking.
    We have over 18,000,000 people on our network, and growing.
    The users on our Network are the clients I am referring to.

  2. Re: Seeking a reputable source for time clocks.. please read (October 14, 2005)

    On Friday 14 October 2005 19:10, Kathleen Daigle wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Some of my clients are searching online for a reputable source for
    > different types of time clocks. My job is to find one place to work with.
    > I'd like to discuss an arrangement with you.

    I use ntp.org for all my time clock needs. Depending on which region you live
    in you want to select the appropriate pool of time clocks.

    Check out:

    http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Servers/NTPPoolServers

    Anders

    Ps.

    --
    - Debian/Unstable - KDE 3.4.2 - KMail 1.8.2 -