SuperBay cable for TP 760EL - Debian

This is a discussion on SuperBay cable for TP 760EL - Debian ; Can't afford the 2nd HDD adapter. Anyone know where I can buy a cable that will allow me to connect a hard drive to the SuperBay connector? Anyone know where I can buy only the #1 Sarge CD? Don't need ...

  1. SuperBay cable for TP 760EL

    Can't afford the 2nd HDD adapter. Anyone know where I
    can buy a cable that will allow me to connect a hard
    drive to the SuperBay connector?
    Anyone know where I can buy only the #1 Sarge CD?
    Don't need 1-14.
    Thank you?

    May the Penguin be with you. Linux Power.

  2. Re: SuperBay cable for TP 760EL

    William Lewellen said...

    > Anyone know where I can buy only the #1 Sarge CD?

    It might help to say which country you are in! It's a big world.

    You might also be interested in the DVDs. Only two double sided for all
    binaries and source.

    > Thank you?

    Eh?

    --