thinkpad 390E install/language options - Debian

This is a discussion on thinkpad 390E install/language options - Debian ; I'm installing to a Thinkpad 390E. The screen that asks me to choose my = language keeps sending me back to itself after I pick one. I think I = tried them all - including Esperanto. Does anyone know what ...

  1. thinkpad 390E install/language options

    I'm installing to a Thinkpad 390E. The screen that asks me to choose my =
    language keeps sending me back to itself after I pick one. I think I =
    tried them all - including Esperanto. Does anyone know what this might =
    be caused by?

    Janeque

  2. Re: thinkpad 390E install/language options

    On Friday 30 September 2005 17:52, Janeque Peterson wrote:
    > I'm installing to a Thinkpad 390E. The screen that asks me to choose my
    > = language keeps sending me back to itself after I pick one. I think I
    > = tried them all - including Esperanto. Does anyone know what this
    > might = be caused by?

    The only reason I can think of is that the frontend is crashing and then
    restarts. Exactly what image are you using (full URL for the image you
    downloaded please)?

    Cheers,
    FJP

    P.S. You will have more success with installation issues if you file an
    installation report:
    http://www.us.debian.org/devel/debia...eport-template

+ Reply to Thread