The pointer on this C600 is driving me crazy. As if I needed the push.

The "eraser head" portion keeps getting keystrokes from adjacent keys
and the touch-pad portion thinks it is being used whenever I wave my
thumb over it.

Also, infrequently the pointer dies. Restarting X doesn't fix it,
rebooting does.

In one of it's fits of craziness, it magnified the tool bar on the
Gnome/Ubuntu tool-bar; now the icons are about 1/6 the width of the
screen. I can't find where to fix it. Other users have the normal
tool-bar, so it is user-specific.

Help?

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Linux system uptime 430 days 20 hours 07 minutes