zebra dump parser - Debian

This is a discussion on zebra dump parser - Debian ; Hi, I'd like to parse the BGP route dump output of zebra/quagga to keep an eye on remote triggered blackhole announcements into my iBGP. Marco D'itri has written a tool to do this http://www.linux.it/~md/software/zebra-dump-parser.tgz I'm currently having a hard time ...

  1. zebra dump parser

    Hi,

    I'd like to parse the BGP route dump output of zebra/quagga to keep an
    eye on remote triggered blackhole announcements into my iBGP.

    Marco D'itri has written a tool to do this
    http://www.linux.it/~md/software/zebra-dump-parser.tgz

    I'm currently having a hard time reaching this from NZ for some reason,
    and have tried from a server in the US unsuccessfully. In the past we've
    noticed .it reachability issues and was wondering if anyone in Europe
    could actually reach this host, or is it just broken?

    Cheers

    jamie

  2. Re: zebra dump parser

    Hi Jamie,

    Am Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2006 10:53 schrieb Jamie Baddeley:
    > http://www.linux.it/~md/software/zebra-dump-parser.tgz
    >
    > I'm currently having a hard time reaching this from NZ for some reason,
    > and have tried from a server in the US unsuccessfully. In the past we've
    > noticed .it reachability issues and was wondering if anyone in Europe
    > could actually reach this host, or is it just broken?

    this url is not reachable from Germany.

    Greetings,
    Gregor
    --
    @mazing.de fon +49 8142 6528665
    Gregor Hermens fax +49 8142 6528669

  3. Re: zebra dump parser

    On Thursday 06 July 2006 01:53, Jamie Baddeley wrote:
    > I'd like to parse the BGP route dump output of zebra/quagga to keep an
    > eye on remote triggered blackhole announcements into my iBGP.
    >
    > Marco D'itri has written a tool to do this
    > http://www.linux.it/~md/software/zebra-dump-parser.tgz
    >
    > I'm currently having a hard time reaching this from NZ for some reason,
    > and have tried from a server in the US unsuccessfully. In the past we've
    > noticed .it reachability issues and was wondering if anyone in Europe
    > could actually reach this host, or is it just broken?

    Reachable from 205.157.156.0/23 in California. I've put up a
    (temporary) copy here:

    ftp://ftp.yosemite.net/pub/zebra-dump-parser.tgz

    I'd be interested in your opinion of it.

    --Mike Bird

  4. Re: zebra dump parser

    On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 (20:53), Jamie Baddeley wrote:
    > http://www.linux.it/~md/software/zebra-dump-parser.tgz
    >
    > I'm currently having a hard time reaching this from NZ for some reason,

    We had an outage at linux.it. Everything should work now.

    Ciao,
    --
    Daniele JID: dan@jabber.linux.it (http://www.jabber.org)
    and remember: respect is everything . . . . . . . . . . . free your mind

+ Reply to Thread