apt-get command help - Debian

This is a discussion on apt-get command help - Debian ; Hi, If i give apt-get install it will install a package.I want to know this command will download first and then install which location it will download by default. Best regards --------------------------------- Yahoo! for Good Click here to donate to ...

  1. apt-get command help

    Hi,

    If i give apt-get install it will install a package.I want to know this command will download first and then install which location it will download by default.

    Best regards

    ---------------------------------
    Yahoo! for Good

  2. Re: apt-get command help

    Hello,

    Radhika a écrit :
    > If i give apt-get install it will install a package.I
    > want to know this command will download first and then install which
    > location it will download by default.

    This is a list dedicated to ISP (or alike) that use Debian on
    their servers. So this is the wrong list for you :-)

    You should ask your question to the debian-user list :

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

    HTH,

    --
    Emmanuel Halbwachs Labo. de Photonique et Nanostructures
    tel : (+33)1 69 63 61 34 CNRS UPR 20