VPN - Debian

This is a discussion on VPN - Debian ; We've got a user that would like us to support VPN to their server. Does anyone know where there's a "how to" on configuring vpn on the server? I've installed open vpm, and pptp, created an account, however, I keep ...

  1. VPN

    We've got a user that would like us to support VPN to their server.
    Does anyone know where there's a "how to" on configuring vpn on the
    server? I've installed open vpm, and pptp, created an account, however,
    I keep getting a "password incorrect" message.

    Scott Mohnkern

  2. Re: VPN

    We'll I've got password authentication working, but once I making the
    connection to the server, DNS isn't resolving. Any thoughts?

    Scott