couriergraph problem - Debian

This is a discussion on couriergraph problem - Debian ; hola, I recently setup couriergraph and it looks like its only counting IMAP. I'm using courier-imap and courier-pop (courier pop gets a lot more usage then imap), but its showing 2671 imap logins, and 0 pop logins :P Does anyone ...

  1. couriergraph problem

    hola,

    I recently setup couriergraph and it looks like its only counting IMAP.
    I'm using courier-imap and courier-pop (courier pop gets a lot more
    usage then imap), but its showing 2671 imap logins, and 0 pop logins :P

    Does anyone have a updated couriergraph.pl, or know what the problem is
    for the current one?

    thanks..

  2. Re: couriergraph problem

    Hello jack,

    the problem is couriergraph is for different version of courier (I
    think). You have to update couriergraph.pl at line 319 according to
    what name courier puts in syslog. For me it's "courierpop3login".
    All those 4 lines that work for me are:

    my $courier_pop3d = 'courierpop3login';
    my $courier_imapd = 'imaplogin';
    my $courier_pop3d_ssl = 'pop3d-ssl';
    my $courier_imapd_ssl = 'imapd-ssl';

    Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:40:32, jack wrote:

    j> hola,

    j> I recently setup couriergraph and it looks like its only counting IMAP.
    j> I'm using courier-imap and courier-pop (courier pop gets a lot more
    j> usage then imap), but its showing 2671 imap logins, and 0 pop logins :P

    j> Does anyone have a updated couriergraph.pl, or know what the problem is
    j> for the current one?

    j> thanks..

    --
    bYE, Marki

  3. Re: couriergraph problem

    On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 09:03:25PM +0200, Marek Podmaka wrote:

    > the problem is couriergraph is for different version of courier (I
    > think).

    This is a Debian package issue. For some reason, the Debian Courier
    package tags pop3 log entries with courierpop3login, whereas stock
    courier uses something else.

  4. Re: couriergraph problem

    Marek Podmaka wrote:
    > Hello jack,
    >
    > the problem is couriergraph is for different version of courier (I
    > think). You have to update couriergraph.pl at line 319 according to
    > what name courier puts in syslog. For me it's "courierpop3login".
    > All those 4 lines that work for me are:
    >
    > my $courier_pop3d = 'courierpop3login';
    > my $courier_imapd = 'imaplogin';
    > my $courier_pop3d_ssl = 'pop3d-ssl';
    > my $courier_imapd_ssl = 'imapd-ssl';
    >
    > Friday, September 23, 2005, 19:40:32, jack wrote:
    >
    > j> hola,
    >
    > j> I recently setup couriergraph and it looks like its only counting IMAP.
    > j> I'm using courier-imap and courier-pop (courier pop gets a lot more
    > j> usage then imap), but its showing 2671 imap logins, and 0 pop logins :P
    >
    > j> Does anyone have a updated couriergraph.pl, or know what the problem is
    > j> for the current one?
    >
    > j> thanks..

    Great! That did the trick, thank you!