Information Request - Debian

This is a discussion on Information Request - Debian ; Hi I would like to inquire about your the services of your organistaion. Kindly provide me information about your operations. Awaiting your responce Regards Ali Sarmad...

  1. Information Request

    Hi
    I would like to inquire about your the services of your organistaion.
    Kindly provide me information about your operations.
    Awaiting your responce

    Regards
    Ali Sarmad

  2. Re: Information Request

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 09:09:33AM -0700, Alee J wrote:
    > Hi
    > I would like to inquire about your the services of your organistaion.
    > Kindly provide me information about your operations.
    > Awaiting your responce

    Okay.. fess up!
    Who jumped on this like a vulture :P