Re: Apache2 and vhost bandwidth quota - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Apache2 and vhost bandwidth quota - Debian ; One hackish thing u can do is to place their entire site in a cgi wrapper that tracks transfers. When it hits the limit it can print out some message about being over quota. At 04:18 PM 9/19/05 +0200, Hans ...

  1. Re: Apache2 and vhost bandwidth quota

    --
    REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ---=< WTC 911 >=--
    "...ne cede malis"

    00000100

  2. Re: Apache2 and vhost bandwidth quota

    Hi,

    I'm using BwShare on 3 Apache2.54 www servers.

    http://www.topology.org/src/bwshare/README.html

    It's working well, it's limits users from hogging the
    available b/w .... The install instructions worked well
    for me with Apache 2.53 and 2.54.

    HTH.
    Regards,
    Rudi.