Our University Enrollment department has been trying to contact you.
We feel you may be eligble for a degree based upon you past work

The date for qualifying for our program is ending
this Friday, Feb 17th, 2006.

As of now we can only offer you a BA, BSc, or a MA.
If you enroll by the due date then your degree of
choice and transcripts could be sent to you within 2 weeks.

Enrollment Office:
1 (206) 600 - 7904 - 24 hours, 7 Days a week

We hope to hear from you soon.

Greg Lacey
BA Education
Registrars Office

Re-moval instructions:
Fax your email to the below # (best/acurate method)
please allow 7 days for removal (206) 203 - 0120

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to