From: Bryn Mawr College Admissions
Subject: Admissions Information

Hello,and thank you for contacting Bryn Mawr College. Below you will find
helpful and timely information about tours, interviews and
visiting Bryn Mawr.

********************************FALL ADMISSIONS EVENTS*************************************
BRYN MAWR by Night
An opportunity for students to visit the campus, take a twilight tour, eat in a dining hall,
attend a ballet, listen to an author or poet during the Visiting Writer's Series and
stay overnight in a dorm with a student hostess if you wish.
More information: http://www.brynmawr.edu/admissions/bynight

International Travel has begun. Check our website to see if Bryn Mawr will
be in your part of the world this fall!
http://www.brynmawr.edu/admissions/i...l_travel.shtml

ADMISSIONS DEADLINES:
Fall Early Decision: November 1
Winter Early Decision: December 15
Regular Decision: January 15
For more information visit:
http://www.brynmawr.edu/admissions/a...noptions.shtml

Spring Transfer: November 1
Fall Transfer: March 15

Financial Aid deadlines and information may be found at the following
address:
http://www.brynmawr.edu/financialaid/fa_apply_aid.shtml
********************************General Information*************************************** *

Do you want more information about Bryn Mawr?
http://www.brynmawr.edu/admissions/r...ormation.shtml

Would you like to write to a coach?
http://www.brynmawr.edu/athletics/prospect.html

Do you want to see what events are happening on campus today, this week, this month?
http://www.brynmawr.edu/calendar/

Would you like to see who goes to Bryn Mawr?
http://www.brynmawr.edu/about/facts_figures.shtml

NEED HELP PLANNING A TRIP TO BRYN MAWR

Bryn Mawr College has entered into a special partnership with One Big Campus.
Get help planning your trip to Bryn Mawr and learn more about great
events and happenings in and around Philadelphia. Visit
www.onebigcampus.com to get information about accommodations and special
travel discounts for students and their families.

INFORMATION ABOUT INTERVIEWS AND TOURS

Please call 610-526-5152 OR 1-800-BMC-1885 to schedule an appointment. Interviews are not
scheduled via the Internet. For a more detailed schedule, please visit:
www.brynmawr.edu/admissions/planning_visit.shtml

If you are interested in meeting with an Alumnae representative, please contact the
Admissions Office in early September.

Tours are offered on the hour every weekday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please call the office to schedule an appointment: 1-800-BMC-1885 or 1-610-526-5152. Tours
depart from the Admissions Office (Benham Gateway Building), and are approximately one
hour.

Overnight visits may be scheduled through our office; please call for more
information.

Please note: The Admissions Office does not schedule appointments via
e-mail. Call the office directly and our admissions
assistant will do her best to accomodate your request.

Thank you for your interest in Bryn Mawr College.