Sorry,

of course it's the Developer's Reference I'm talking about. Was a little
bit confused, as I'm in a hurry using the very last five minutes of my
notebook's battery in the Internet room.

Greetings,
Viktor.

###

Hello,

I wonder if there's already a German translation going on? Couldn't find
anything in the archives.

I'm a native German studying for one year in Paris. Would like to
contribute to a German version, but cannot promise a certain amount of
work, as my free times varies a lot. I've done some translating for
LinuxFocus and The Linux Gazette already.

Have a nice day,
Viktor.