[eliamichela@libero.it: Reference.it.pdf] - Debian

This is a discussion on [eliamichela@libero.it: Reference.it.pdf] - Debian ; Howdy, Would someone please look into this? ----- Forwarded message from eliamichela ----- From: eliamichela Subject: Reference.it.pdf Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:48:57 +0200 To: debian-www@lists.debian.org Dear Sir, There is a problem at page 206 of http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/re...ference.it.pdf . Best regards ...

  1. [eliamichela@libero.it: Reference.it.pdf]

    Howdy,

    Would someone please look into this?

    ----- Forwarded message from eliamichela -----

    From: eliamichela
    Subject: Reference.it.pdf
    Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:48:57 +0200
    To: debian-www@lists.debian.org

    Dear Sir,

    There is a problem at page 206 of
    http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/re...ference.it.pdf.

    Best regards

    Elia

    Thank you for your work.

    ----- End forwarded message -----

    --
    Matt Kraai kraai@ftbfs.org http://ftbfs.org/

  2. Re: [eliamichela@libero.it: Reference.it.pdf]

    On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 08:24:34PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
    > Howdy,
    >
    > Would someone please look into this?

    Ok, he's simply pointing the misalignment of a few rows there.
    I think the thing could be solved by restating the translation in
    a few comments in the code samples. That's tipically a minor
    tex issue.

    --
    Francesco P. Lovergine

  3. Re: [eliamichela@libero.it: Reference.it.pdf]

    On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 10:02:25AM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
    > On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 08:24:34PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
    > > Howdy,
    > > Would someone please look into this?

    > Ok, he's simply pointing the misalignment of a few rows there.
    > I think the thing could be solved by restating the translation in
    > a few comments in the code samples. That's tipically a minor
    > tex issue.

    Minor tex issue but it is a major hand job on the language I do not
    understand much. So excuse me not fixing them sooner.

    > > There is a problem at page 206 of
    > > http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/re...ference.it.pdf.

    This is GPG section. But I see in Editor section and other things.
    Also I saw it in other langugaes. Translation tends to be longer.

    > Francesco P. Lovergine

    Thanks for comment.

    I will address them later. But for now, please use HTML page if you see
    problem.