At the bottom of 4.5 Managing processes with Bash

The following text appears: "Remember that the jobs command will tell you
the list existing jobs and their status." I believe this sentence is missing
an "of" and would better read "Remember that the jobs command will tell you
the list of existing jobs and their status."

Later in this same section the following text appears: "more informations
about each of them being accessible with the command help topicname;" I do
not know if this is a problem in other dialects of English, but in American
English "information" should not have an "s".

Hope this helps

Gary