Fw: Re: Debian User Reference Manual (HTML) - Debian

This is a discussion on Fw: Re: Debian User Reference Manual (HTML) - Debian ; Since I do not think this was meant to be private communication, I post this to the debian-doc@lists.debian.org for the record. > ----- Forwarded message from Oliver Elphick ----- > > From: Oliver Elphick > Subject: Re: Debian User Reference ...

  1. Fw: Re: Debian User Reference Manual (HTML)

    Since I do not think this was meant to be private communication, I post
    this to the debian-doc@lists.debian.org for the record.

  2. Re: Fw: Re: Debian User Reference Manual (HTML)

    > > > If you agree, I would like DDP to remove this tree to avoid similar
    > > > questions.

    Just not 'publish'ing it (i.e. modifying the parent Makefile) and removing
    the tree manually from the website should be sufficient.

    Regards

    Javier

  3. Re: Fw: Re: Debian User Reference Manual (HTML)

    On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 11:15:01AM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

    > Just not 'publish'ing it (i.e. modifying the parent Makefile) and removing
    > the tree manually from the website should be sufficient.

    I agree. I was thinking the same just after I posted :-)

    So:

    1. modifying the parent Makefile to stop publishing

    2. http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals will be changed accordingly:
    (Incorporated into the Tutorial section)

    Latest version:
    English: [HTML]
    --> link remove

    (of course by editting webwml)