On Mon, Jun 04, 2007, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 01:30:39PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > > Miss one and you create a whole ****load of bugs.

> > As much bugs as when you don't bump the shlibs...

> Most library packages use dh_makeshlibs -V anyway...

If you miss symbols, I suppose the tool gets to decide how to handle
it, and would probably default to something sane; this means we would
get "dh_makeshlibs -V" per-symbol instead of per-library in this case;
smaller pain than "dh_makeshlibs -V".

dh_makeshlibs -V should be kept for young libraries:

--
Loc Minier