Needing a special program - Debian

This is a discussion on Needing a special program - Debian ; Hi folks: I'm in need of a specific type of program. After scanning documents, I need a program that will print all selected documents into * 1* PDF (not each document, into it's own special PDF). It doesn't have to ...

  1. Needing a special program

    Hi folks: I'm in need of a specific type of program. After scanning
    documents, I need a program that will print all selected documents into *
    1* PDF (not each document, into it's own special PDF). It doesn't have to
    have a PDF creditor, since I already have a general one. But that
    specific requirement is a tricky thing.

    Any advice?

    --
    Kevin C. Redden
    kredden@maysvilleky.net

    **
    If an attachment is present, all attachments are automatically scanned by
    AVAST AV. Updated daily. Also all attachments are listed below. If an
    attachment isn't listed below, or shows any deviation, please save it,
    and contact us. Do NOT open the attachment, if there is any doubt. Note
    that MS Outlook Express may not show the true extension names.

    file #1:
    Size:
    True extension:

  2. Re: Needing a special program

    On Apr 15, 5:24 am, "Kevin C. Redden" wrote:
    > Hi folks: I'm in need of a specific type of program. After scanning
    > documents, I need a program that will print all selected documents into *
    > 1* PDF (not each document, into it's own special PDF). It doesn't have to
    > have a PDF creditor, since I already have a general one. But that
    > specific requirement is a tricky thing.
    >
    > Any advice?

    Have a look at pdftops, pstopdf, pstops, ps2pdf etc...

    Good luck

  3. Re: Needing a special program

    AJackson wrote:
    > On Apr 15, 5:24 am, "Kevin C. Redden" wrote:
    >> Hi folks: I'm in need of a specific type of program. After scanning
    >> documents, I need a program that will print all selected documents into *
    >> 1* PDF (not each document, into it's own special PDF). It doesn't have to
    >> have a PDF creditor, since I already have a general one. But that
    >> specific requirement is a tricky thing.
    >>
    >> Any advice?
    >>

    > Have a look at pdftops, pstopdf, pstops, ps2pdf etc...

    And of course pdftk...

    Andreas

    --

    Andreas Wilm | 0x7C68FBCC