Migration Tools - Debian

This is a discussion on Migration Tools - Debian ; Just trying Debian for the first time and I am trying to setup LDAP authentication. Following some instructions from the net I tried to install the "migrationtools" with apt-get install migrationtools but the package is not found, does it not ...

  1. Migration Tools

    Just trying Debian for the first time and I am trying to setup LDAP
    authentication. Following some instructions from the net I tried to install
    the "migrationtools" with apt-get install migrationtools but the package is
    not found, does it not exist any more?

    thanks

    Gav

  2. Re: Migration Tools

    Hello

    Gav () wrote:

    > Just trying Debian for the first time and I am trying to setup LDAP
    > authentication. Following some instructions from the net I tried to
    > install the "migrationtools" with apt-get install migrationtools but
    > the package is not found, does it not exist any more?

    andreas@sirius:~$ LC_ALL=C apt-cache policy migrationtools
    migrationtools:
    Installed: (none)
    Candidate: 46-2.1