I always get a I always get a GTK - I always get a corrupted file - Debian

This is a discussion on I always get a I always get a GTK - I always get a corrupted file - Debian ; I have repeatedly down loaded gtk+-2.10.9.tar.bz2 from ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.10/ , but I always get a corrupted file, what is going on? I didn't have any problems with the other files! Is is an isolated problem? if not, where else can I ...

  1. I always get a I always get a GTK - I always get a corrupted file

    I have repeatedly down loaded gtk+-2.10.9.tar.bz2 from
    ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.10/, but I always get a
    corrupted file, what is going on? I didn't have any problems with the
    other files!
    Is is an isolated problem?
    if not, where else can I down the file?

    Thanks folks!

  2. Re: I always get a I always get a GTK - I always get a corrupted file

    Em Quinta, 5 de Abril de 2007 21:45, jamiil escreveu:

    > I have repeatedly down loaded gtk+-2.10.9.tar.bz2 from
    > ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.10/, but I always get a
    > corrupted file, what is going on? I didn't have any problems with the
    > other files!
    > Is is an isolated problem?
    > if not, where else can I down the file?
    >
    > Thanks folks!

    did you wait until the download finished ?

    konqueror donwload it fine just now...

+ Reply to Thread