Re: Kernel source download help - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Kernel source download help - Debian ; Prateek wrote: > I need to download source code for Kernel version 2.6.15-1-486. > Can someone please help me with this... Prateek wrote: > I would like to add that the above is debian linux. You'll likely find useful answers ...

  1. Re: Kernel source download help

    Prateek wrote:
    > I would like to add that the above is debian linux.

    You'll likely find useful answers more quickly by asking in
    newsgroup(s) more specifically related to your area of inquiry. E.g.
    alt.os.linux.debian.

    Followup-to: added.

  2. Re: Kernel source download help

    > Prateek wrote:
    >> I need to download source code for Kernel version 2.6.15-1-486.
    >> Can someone please help me with this...

    > Prateek wrote:
    >> I would like to add that the above is debian linux.

    Debian's Kernel:
    http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/linux-2.6/

    Vanilla Kernel:
    ftp://ftp.ev1.lkams.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6

    Have fun :-)

+ Reply to Thread