Re: Microsoft's Steve Ballmer looses it! - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Microsoft's Steve Ballmer looses it! - Debian ; "Neo" wrote in message news ZydnenMFtmmcRbeRVn-gQ@comcast.com... > passion?? or desperation?? > > http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...eve+ballmer%22 > > > Great video, i've seen this before, but all I have to say is do you think that pig cares what he looks like? He's ...

  1. Re: Microsoft's Steve Ballmer looses it!

    "Neo" wrote in message
    newsZydnenMFtmmcRbeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
    > passion?? or desperation??
    >
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...eve+ballmer%22

    Great video, i've seen this before, but all I have to say is do you think
    that pig cares what he looks like? He's so rich it doesn't even matter.

    And the video is so Freakin funny I laugh every time I see it because I know
    that LINUX will always be 10 steps ahead. I switched to Linux for the first
    time and have been on it almost a year and will never buy or support
    anything that isn't Linux.

    Developers, developers, develoeprs!

  2. Re: Microsoft's Steve Ballmer looses it!

    mg wrote:

    > "Neo" wrote in message
    > newsZydnenMFtmmcRbeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
    >> passion?? or desperation??

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...eve+ballmer%22

    > Great video, i've seen this before, but all I have to say is do you think
    > that pig cares what he looks like? He's so rich it doesn't even matter.
    >
    > And the video is so Freakin funny I laugh every time I see it because I
    > know that LINUX will always be 10 steps ahead. I switched to Linux for the
    > first time and have been on it almost a year and will never buy or support
    > anything that isn't Linux.
    >
    > Developers, developers, develoeprs!

    You are right but you should first stop using Outlook express then.

  3. Re: Microsoft's Steve Ballmer looses it!

    Poor sod is probably at work. But whoever uses Outlook express at work
    is asking for trouble.

    Frank Jacottin wrote:
    > mg wrote:
    >
    >> "Neo" wrote in message
    >> newsZydnenMFtmmcRbeRVn-gQ@comcast.com...
    >>> passion?? or desperation??
    >>>

    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...eve+ballmer%22
    >>>

    >> Great video, i've seen this before, but all I have to say is do you think
    >> that pig cares what he looks like? He's so rich it doesn't even matter.
    >>
    >> And the video is so Freakin funny I laugh every time I see it because I
    >> know that LINUX will always be 10 steps ahead. I switched to Linux for the
    >> first time and have been on it almost a year and will never buy or support
    >> anything that isn't Linux.
    >>
    >> Developers, developers, develoeprs!

    > You are right but you should first stop using Outlook express then.

+ Reply to Thread