Hi all
i encounter problems trying to update my stable/testing to a fully
testing release..
i have some testing repositories in sources.list, setted apt.conf
to point to testing as default release and my preferences file is
empty.. and i have make some apt-get upgrade and apt-get dist-upgrade

(i have changed xorg 6.9 with a minor release 6.8, maybe from a stable
repository, not official)

the problem is that if i make apt-show-versions | grep stable i got
really many packages, and i have problems to install testing gnome too
(see my precedent post: problems with apt-get)

so i wonder.. how can i fully upgrade to testing?? and why apt-get
doesn't do that?

Thanks!