PCMCIA - Debian

This is a discussion on PCMCIA - Debian ; Hi Does any1 knows how to detect my Tornado 802.11 G ( 121 serie) in debian ? im a newbie in debian so please be understanding...

  1. PCMCIA

    Hi Does any1 knows how to detect my Tornado 802.11 G ( 121 serie) in debian
    ? im a newbie in debian so please be understanding

  2. Re: PCMCIA

    Sander van den B. wrote:
    > Hi Does any1 knows how to detect my Tornado 802.11 G ( 121 serie) in debian
    > ? im a newbie in debian so please be understanding

    Dag, Sander!

    Take a look at this: http://www.scyld.com/vortex.html

    There are links and instructions on various things you can do to make it
    work.

    A lot depends on which Debian you are running. If it's the older Debian
    Stable, it's going to be rather harder. If you switch to something like
    Kanotix, Ubuntu or MEPIS, it gets a little easier. If you are a newbie
    to Linux in general, pure Debian presents a steep learning curve. It may
    be worth it, but there will be lots of reading and fiddling involved. I
    highly recommend Kanotix, and if you can't get a copy yourself there in
    the NL (since you are posting from there) I can probably mail you one.
    In that case, read my signature block and send me a message directly.

    --
    Ed Hurst

+ Reply to Thread