Low ID with amule - Debian

This is a discussion on Low ID with amule - Debian ; Hi there, I've just installed amule-2.1.0-1 on my Debian Etch running a vanilla 2.6.14 kernel. My problem is that I always get a 'low ID', even disabling the firewall on my Dynalink adsl router and resetting every iptables rule: # ...

  1. Low ID with amule

    Hi there,
    I've just installed amule-2.1.0-1 on my Debian Etch running a vanilla
    2.6.14 kernel.
    My problem is that I always get a 'low ID', even disabling the firewall on
    my Dynalink adsl router and resetting every iptables rule:

    # iptables -F
    # iptables -L
    Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
    target prot opt source destination

    Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
    target prot opt source destination

    Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
    target prot opt source destination

    Perhaps do I need to configure /etc/hosts.* or some other file?
    Thanks for answering.

    --
    hamradio@toglimi.quipo.it
    ANTI-SPAM: please cut "toglimi." for my real e-mail address.