Re: apache2 & PhP - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: apache2 & PhP - Debian ; I'll try again, posts don't seem to be showing up. Apologies if you see this post repeated. Have you installed the apache php module? Try: apt-get install apache2-mod-php4 As far as I remember, you don't need the LoadModule in the ...

  1. Re: apache2 & PhP

    I'll try again, posts don't seem to be showing up. Apologies if you see
    this post repeated.

    Have you installed the apache php module? Try:

    apt-get install apache2-mod-php4

    As far as I remember, you don't need the LoadModule in the conf file, it
    gets put there as part of an include.

    Dan

    > Hello all
    >
    > I have installed apache 2.2.0 on my debian and install mysql & php 4 .
    >
    > the apache is working and so is mysql.
    >
    > php --version gives the correct output but somehow i cant get enable php4
    > into the httpd.conf.
    >
    > LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp4.so
    >
    > when searching for the libphp4.so the system says, file not found
    >
    > So, could someone guide me with the correct loadmodule path? or at least
    > what i schould do?
    >
    > Much appreciated.
    >
    > Jugler

  2. Re: apache2 & PhP

    On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:24:09 +0800, Dan N wrote:

    > apt-get install apache2-mod-php4

    That should be apt-get install libapache2-mod-php4

    Dan

    > As far as I remember, you don't need the LoadModule in the conf file, it
    > gets put there as part of an include.
    >
    > Dan
    >

    >> Hello all
    >>
    >> I have installed apache 2.2.0 on my debian and install mysql & php 4 .
    >>
    >> the apache is working and so is mysql.
    >>
    >> php --version gives the correct output but somehow i cant get enable
    >> php4 into the httpd.conf.
    >>
    >> LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp4.so
    >>
    >> when searching for the libphp4.so the system says, file not found
    >>
    >> So, could someone guide me with the correct loadmodule path? or at least
    >> what i schould do?
    >>
    >> Much appreciated.
    >>
    >> Jugler

+ Reply to Thread