Re: LINUX USERS ARE STUPID - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: LINUX USERS ARE STUPID - Debian ; On Sun, 15 May 2005 20:01:12 -0400, zoltan marko wrote: > windows xp is cool You just let the whole world know the extent of your abilities -- Bob...

  1. Re: LINUX USERS ARE STUPID

    --
    Bob

  2. Re: LINUX USERS ARE STUPID

    In message , Bob Zwarick
    writes
    >On Sun, 15 May 2005 20:01:12 -0400, zoltan marko wrote:
    >
    >> windows xp is cool

    >You just let the whole world know the extent of your abilities

    Now that's what I call a rapid response!

    --
    Jeremy Boden

  3. Re: LINUX USERS ARE STUPID

    Hi Jeremy Boden

    >>> windows xp is cool

    >>You just let the whole world know the extent of your abilities

    > Now that's what I call a rapid response!

    You know: Windows is not so much slower, Linux users are simply faster.

    --
    mit besten Grüßen,

    Jonas Stein

  4. Re: LINUX USERS ARE STUPID

    Jonas Stein wrote:

    > Hi Jeremy Boden

    >>>You just let the whole world know the extent of your abilities

    >> Now that's what I call a rapid response!

    > You know: Windows is not so much slower, Linux users are simply faster.

    Make an OS for stupids, and it will result of the most stupid things you
    could ever imagine.
    And I saw a lot of stupid things around Windows. Really a lot.

  5. Re: LINUX USERS ARE STUPID

    Windows users are not users, Windows is the user of your computer.

    ---
    Against TCPA

+ Reply to Thread