linspire - Debian

This is a discussion on linspire - Debian ; hello my name is benno and i have a question i use linspire 5.0 but when i use apt-get nothing happens who knows how this works in linspire thanks benno...

  1. linspire

    hello my name is benno and i have a question
    i use linspire 5.0 but when i use apt-get nothing
    happens who knows how this works in linspire
    thanks benno

  2. Re: linspire

    benno van den bosch wrote:
    > hello my name is benno and i have a question
    > i use linspire 5.0 but when i use apt-get nothing
    > happens who knows how this works in linspire
    > thanks benno

    I need to ask first, have you read the manual. My LOS 5.0 has a manual
    for apt-get.
    Could you be more specific when you say nothing happens? Are you calling
    it from a console screen? Could you copy and paste a session here?

    Dave

  3. Re: linspire

    the problem has been solved by the linspire forum
    thanks anyway
    benno

    benno van den bosch wrote:
    > hello my name is benno and i have a question
    > i use linspire 5.0 but when i use apt-get nothing
    > happens who knows how this works in linspire
    > thanks benno

+ Reply to Thread