Software to use - Debian

This is a discussion on Software to use - Debian ; Hi all. I realize this is OT, but was hoping for help from this very helpful group anyways. :-) I need to scan in a form w/ lines, images, and such and make it a usable form on the debian ...

  1. Software to use

    Hi all. I realize this is OT, but was hoping for help from this very helpful
    group anyways. :-)

    I need to scan in a form w/ lines, images, and such and make it a usable
    form on the debian machine I use. Do I need to re-create the entire form w/
    open office - spreadsheet or is there an easier way?

    TYIA

    --
    dw

  2. Re: Software to use

    linxlvr wrote:

    > Hi all. I realize this is OT, but was hoping for help from this very
    > helpful group anyways. :-)
    >
    > I need to scan in a form w/ lines, images, and such and make it a usable
    > form on the debian machine I use. Do I need to re-create the entire form
    > w/ open office - spreadsheet or is there an easier way?
    >
    > TYIA

    You might try googling for Kooka (under KDE) or sane.
    --
    Rgds,

    Elwood

  3. Re: Software to use

    On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:10:29 -0500, linxlvr wrote:

    > Hi all. I realize this is OT, but was hoping for help from this very helpful
    > group anyways. :-)
    >
    > I need to scan in a form w/ lines, images, and such and make it a usable
    > form on the debian machine I use. Do I need to re-create the entire form w/
    > open office - spreadsheet or is there an easier way?
    >
    > TYIA

    OCR

+ Reply to Thread