ctl-alt-del system processes - Debian

This is a discussion on ctl-alt-del system processes - Debian ; I had a ctl-alt-del app for my Gnome desktop : very nice. I tried to install it for my KDE desktop, but it doesnt work. Is there something for KDE similar to the windows/gnome ctl-alt-del interface? Old habits die hard. ...

  1. ctl-alt-del system processes

    --
    Snow White's dwarfs become gnomes
    -- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/4349726.stm

  2. Re: ctl-alt-del system processes

    On alt.os.linux.debian, in , "Walter Mitty" wrote:
    > From: Walter Mitty
    > Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.debian
    > Subject: ctl-alt-del system processes
    > Date: 29 Dec 2005 12:04:33 GMT

    http://home.earthlink.net/~alanconnor/newsfilter.html

    Why are you using the "X-No-Archive: yes" header?

    (my newsfilter gives any posts with that header a unique score)

    That will keep your part of this thread out of the Archives
    and could very well prevent anyone in the future from making
    sense of it and benefiting from it.

    You didn't use it on your other posts, which were OT, and it
    beats the hell out of me why you would choose to use on a thread
    that is actually on topic.

    I see that I was right in figuring you for a jerk.

    Never read one of your articles and never will.

    Regardless of which alias you are using at the moment.

    Alan

+ Reply to Thread