Hi All,
I've been having a lot of trouble printing to a windows printer from debian.
When I go into 'Control Center' -> 'Peripherals' -> 'Printers' and click
'Add', then 'Add Printer/Class' option is grayed out.

Also, I've tried following the steps at to add the printer at the command
line at
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/...-Printing.html
However, when I get to the point where I add the printer with the command:
lpadmin -p Brother -v smb://saturn/Brother -P /root/brother.ppd
i get the following:
lpadmin: add-printer (set model) failed: client-error-not-found

Have followed all other steps in document and can see the Windows printer
with smbclient.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Alex