REQ: Televideo TS803 Boot Floppy - CP/M

This is a discussion on REQ: Televideo TS803 Boot Floppy - CP/M ; HI, I recently picked up a Televideo TS803 from a boot sale but it has no CP/M boot floppy. Can anyone help out? Would I be able to write a 5.25 disk image with xenocopy? Or would Linux dd be ...

  1. REQ: Televideo TS803 Boot Floppy

    HI,

    I recently picked up a Televideo TS803 from a boot sale but it has no
    CP/M boot floppy.
    Can anyone help out?
    Would I be able to write a 5.25 disk image with xenocopy?
    Or would Linux dd be able to write a CP/M floppy since it does raw
    sectors? (I do have a 5.25 floppy drive on an old PC)
    Or anyone have any better ideas for writing a 5.25 CP/M bootable floppy
    on a PC?
    Many thanks....

  2. Re: REQ: Televideo TS803 Boot Floppy

    On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:28:32 +0000, WildAngus wrote:
    > HI,
    >
    > I recently picked up a Televideo TS803 from a boot sale but it has no
    > CP/M boot floppy.
    > Can anyone help out?

    If you'll send me your snail addy in an email, I'll send you a
    genuine TeleVideo 5.25" TS-803 boot floppy (gratis). I have several of
    these from when I was heavy into TeleVideo CP/M systems.

    --
    jimbo@sonic.net

    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
    those who understand binary, and those who don't."

  3. Re: REQ: Televideo TS803 Boot Floppy

    I believe I have application and boot disks for this machine stored as
    disk images. I think I made them with TeleDisk ... Give me a private
    email, and I'll see what I can dig up....

    Thanks!
    Rich B.%

+ Reply to Thread