All the files from Tim Olmstead before he shut his site off - CP/M

This is a discussion on All the files from Tim Olmstead before he shut his site off - CP/M ; Would any one be interested in all these files ? They are all here on a Cd Rom, not doing me or any one else any good.I realize that they could all be available somewhere else, but I have no ...

  1. All the files from Tim Olmstead before he shut his site off

    Would any one be interested in all these files ? They are all here on a
    Cd Rom, not doing me or any one else any good.I realize that they could
    all be available somewhere else, but I have no way to check that out.

    The whole works contains 233 files most in zip format with some HTML
    index files included. Let me know what you think. I am willing to send
    them to any one who wants them. Joe Noel

  2. Re: All the files from Tim Olmstead before he shut his site off

    "Joe Noel" wrote in message
    > Would any one be interested in all these files ? They are all here on a
    > Cd Rom, not doing me or any one else any good.I realize that they could
    > all be available somewhere else, but I have no way to check that out.
    >
    > The whole works contains 233 files most in zip format with some HTML
    > index files included. Let me know what you think. I am willing to send
    > them to any one who wants them. Joe Noel

    I'd be interested, if there's no legal entanglements.

    - Bill

  3. Re: All the files from Tim Olmstead before he shut his site off

    On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:38:36 GMT, Joe Noel wrote:

    >Would any one be interested in all these files ? They are all here on a
    >Cd Rom, not doing me or any one else any good.I realize that they could
    >all be available somewhere else, but I have no way to check that out.
    >
    >The whole works contains 233 files most in zip format with some HTML
    >index files included. Let me know what you think. I am willing to send
    >them to any one who wants them. Joe Noel

    Is this the stuff you are talking about?

    http://www.cpm.z80.de/

    If so, Gaby has been been hosting this since Tim passed away several
    years ago (BTW thanks to Gaby!)

    Jim

  4. Re: All the files from Tim Olmstead before he shut his site off

    On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:38:36 GMT, Joe Noel wrote:

    >Would any one be interested in all these files ? They are all here on a
    >Cd Rom, not doing me or any one else any good.I realize that they could
    >all be available somewhere else, but I have no way to check that out.
    >
    >The whole works contains 233 files most in zip format with some HTML
    >index files included. Let me know what you think. I am willing to send
    >them to any one who wants them. Joe Noel

    Joe,

    I also have a copy of that. Tim provided it to a few of us so that
    there is a solid assurance that the work would not be lost. Gaby
    however has the site that if anything has grown very nicely from Tim's
    original work.

    Compare it to here, http://www.cpm.z80.de/ if you have more than
    that then get it to her.

    Allison

  5. Re: All the files from Tim Olmstead before he shut his site off

    In article , Joe Noel
    wrote:

    > Would any one be interested in all these files ? They are all here on a
    > Cd Rom, not doing me or any one else any good.I realize that they could
    > all be available somewhere else, but I have no way to check that out.
    >
    > The whole works contains 233 files most in zip format with some HTML
    > index files included. Let me know what you think. I am willing to send
    > them to any one who wants them. Joe Noel

    Im sure several of would like it, even tho i bet most of it is on Gaby's
    site..

    How about posting it up on a binaries group or seeding a p2p with it?

  6. Re: All the files from Tim Olmstead before he shut his site off

    Jim wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:38:36 GMT, Joe Noel wrote:
    >
    >> Would any one be interested in all these files ? They are all here on a
    >> Cd Rom, not doing me or any one else any good.I realize that they could
    >> all be available somewhere else, but I have no way to check that out.
    >>
    >> The whole works contains 233 files most in zip format with some HTML
    >> index files included. Let me know what you think. I am willing to send
    >> them to any one who wants them. Joe Noel

    > Is this the stuff you are talking about?
    >
    > http://www.cpm.z80.de/
    >
    > If so, Gaby has been been hosting this since Tim passed away several
    > years ago (BTW thanks to Gaby!)
    >
    > Jim

    This would be it, I just wanted to be sure that it was available to
    those who wanted it. So now if someone asks I will direct them to
    Gaby's site Joe

  7. Re: All the files from Tim Olmstead before he shut his site off

    ziggy wrote:
    > In article , Joe Noel
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Would any one be interested in all these files ? They are all here on a
    >> Cd Rom, not doing me or any one else any good.I realize that they could
    >> all be available somewhere else, but I have no way to check that out.
    >>
    >> The whole works contains 233 files most in zip format with some HTML
    >> index files included. Let me know what you think. I am willing to send
    >> them to any one who wants them. Joe Noel

    > Im sure several of would like it, even tho i bet most of it is on Gaby's
    > site..
    >
    > How about posting it up on a binaries group or seeding a p2p with it?

    Sorry I wuold not know how to do that, but I am sure that gaby's site
    has those and more.Joe

+ Reply to Thread