Any Docs for a DRC "128K RAM-EPROM III" S-100 Board??? - CP/M

This is a discussion on Any Docs for a DRC "128K RAM-EPROM III" S-100 Board??? - CP/M ; If any one has a manual, schematic, or any documenation for this 128K Ram/Eprom board I would appreciate it. I have looked in all the usual places and can't find anything for this. Thanks! Rich...

  1. Any Docs for a DRC "128K RAM-EPROM III" S-100 Board???

    If any one has a manual, schematic, or any documenation for this 128K
    Ram/Eprom board I would appreciate it. I have looked in all the usual
    places and can't find anything for this.

    Thanks!

    Rich

  2. Re: Any Docs for a DRC "128K RAM-EPROM III" S-100 Board???

    Rich Camarda wrote:
    > If any one has a manual, schematic, or any documenation for this 128K
    > Ram/Eprom board I would appreciate it. I have looked in all the usual
    > places and can't find anything for this.

    I have docs for a Digital Research Corporation 128K RAM/EPROM board. I
    did not see any mention of "128K RAM-EPROM III". It's a 128K static RAM
    board that will do 64Kx16 or 128Kx8. Is this the board you are looking
    for or is there another model of this board?

    If this is the board you want, I can scan them and email them to you or
    copy and snail mail them. My scanning setup is not the best, but it
    should yield usable results.

    Bob

  3. Re: Any Docs for a DRC "128K RAM-EPROM III" S-100 Board???

    Hi Bob,

    Sounds like it should be the right docs. The board is silk screened
    RAM/EPROM III, but it is a 128K static Ram board that also can be
    populated with EPROM. If you could scan it that would be great! My
    e-mail is rcamarda@aol.com

    Thanks! Really appreciate your help!

    Rich

+ Reply to Thread