Interest in a active CP/M website? - CP/M

This is a discussion on Interest in a active CP/M website? - CP/M ; With my renewed interest in CP/M, I'm considering building a CP/M related website. This site's intention would be to provide an udpated, active news, forum, picture and information portal. To get an idea of what I would be generally modeling ...

  1. Interest in a active CP/M website?

    With my renewed interest in CP/M, I'm considering building a CP/M
    related website. This site's intention would be to provide an udpated,
    active news, forum, picture and information portal. To get an idea of
    what I would be generally modeling after, please see
    www.amiga.org(which IMO is the best retro computer community site out
    there).

    I'd like input and ideas. If there is even a little bit of interest
    I'll probably proceed.

  2. Re: Interest in a active CP/M website?

    Great Idea - you can't have too much CP/M !
    It looks like you are in the US - we need someone like you in the UK.
    Hope it goes ahead, Alan

    "redrumloa" wrote in message
    news:1140272839.386981.90250@g47g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...
    > With my renewed interest in CP/M, I'm considering building a CP/M
    > related website. This site's intention would be to provide an udpated,
    > active news, forum, picture and information portal. To get an idea of
    > what I would be generally modeling after, please see
    > www.amiga.org(which IMO is the best retro computer community site out
    > there).
    >
    > I'd like input and ideas. If there is even a little bit of interest
    > I'll probably proceed.

+ Reply to Thread