Interest in a active CP/M website? - CP/M

This is a discussion on Interest in a active CP/M website? - CP/M ; With my renewed interest in CP/M, I'm considering building a CP/M related website. This site's intention would be to provide an udpated, active news, forum, picture and information portal. To get an idea of what I would be generally modeling ...

  1. Interest in a active CP/M website?

    With my renewed interest in CP/M, I'm considering building a CP/M
    related website. This site's intention would be to provide an udpated,
    active news, forum, picture and information portal. To get an idea of
    what I would be generally modeling after, please see
    www.amiga.org(which IMO is the best retro computer community site out
    there).

    I'd like input and ideas. If there is even a little bit of interest
    I'll probably proceed.

  2. Re: Interest in a active CP/M website?

    On 18 Feb 2006 06:29:04 -0800, "redrumloa"
    wrote:

    >With my renewed interest in CP/M, I'm considering building a CP/M
    >related website. This site's intention would be to provide an udpated,
    >active news, forum, picture and information portal. To get an idea of
    >what I would be generally modeling after, please see
    >www.amiga.org(which IMO is the best retro computer community site out
    >there).
    >
    >I'd like input and ideas. If there is even a little bit of interest
    >I'll probably proceed.

    It would nice to see a repository of documents online, boot disk
    images, etc.

    Too much info is getting lost as the pioneers of early personal
    computing pass on or info gets tossed out as interests and life
    priorities change.

+ Reply to Thread