Interest in a active CP/M website? - CP/M

This is a discussion on Interest in a active CP/M website? - CP/M ; With my renewed interest in CP/M, I'm considering building a CP/M related website. This site's intention would be to provide an udpated, active news, forum, picture and information portal. To get an idea of what I would be generally modeling ...

  1. Interest in a active CP/M website?

    With my renewed interest in CP/M, I'm considering building a CP/M
    related website. This site's intention would be to provide an udpated,
    active news, forum, picture and information portal. To get an idea of
    what I would be generally modeling after, please see
    www.amiga.org(which IMO is the best retro computer community site out
    there).

    I'd like input and ideas. If there is even a little bit of interest
    I'll probably proceed.

  2. Re: Interest in a active CP/M website?

    Google Groups did the repeat posts, not me!! :-x

  3. Re: Interest in a active CP/M website?

    redrumloa wrote:
    > With my renewed interest in CP/M, I'm considering building a CP/M
    > related website. This site's intention would be to provide an udpated,
    > active news, forum, picture and information portal. To get an idea of
    > what I would be generally modeling after, please see
    > www.amiga.org(which IMO is the best retro computer community site out
    > there).
    >
    > I'd like input and ideas. If there is even a little bit of interest
    > I'll probably proceed.

    I run a similar site for the ts1000 / zx81 - www.ts1000.us. I can offer
    server space for free for the site if you want (about 200mb). You would
    have to get the domain name (I use godaddy.com). The servers are
    Sun/Cobalt Raq4's and run linux/apache. Would be better than a free
    site with ads/popups. Only thing I would want is a link to our domapny
    site, www.spinningwebz.com (website design).

    Bill H - www.ts1000.us

+ Reply to Thread