NorthStar Computers Yahoo Group - CP/M

This is a discussion on NorthStar Computers Yahoo Group - CP/M ; Hi, There is a Yahoo Group for NorthStar Computers for anyone who would like to discuss NorthStar Computer topics on a spam-free moderated mailing list. The URL is: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/NorthStar_Computers/ All topics related to NorthStar computers such as the Horizon, Advantage, ...

  1. NorthStar Computers Yahoo Group

    Hi,

    There is a Yahoo Group for NorthStar Computers for anyone who would
    like to discuss NorthStar Computer topics on a spam-free moderated
    mailing list. The URL is:

    All topics related to NorthStar computers such as the Horizon,
    Advantage, Dimension, data recovery, restoration, repair, spare parts,
    where and how to purchase, CP/M, NorthStar DOS, etc.

    Please join if you are interested in NorthStar Computers. Thanks!

    Andrew Lynch

  2. Re: NorthStar Computers Yahoo Group

    On Sep 22, 10:05 am, lync...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > There is a Yahoo Group for NorthStar Computers for anyone who would
    > like to discuss NorthStar Computer topics on a spam-free moderated
    > mailing list. The URL is:

    > All topics related to NorthStar computers such as the Horizon,
    > Advantage, Dimension, data recovery, restoration, repair, spare parts,
    > where and how to purchase, CP/M, NorthStar DOS, etc.
    >
    > Please join if you are interested in NorthStar Computers. Thanks!
    >
    > Andrew Lynch

    Hi,

    Thankfully, several people have joined the NorthStar_Computers Yahoo
    Group mailing list and the conversation has started. I certainly
    would welcome any and all NorthStar Computer enthusiasts to come and
    join us on.

    All topics related to NorthStar Computers are welcome.

    Thank you!

    Andrew Lynch

    You can sign up by mail. Please contact me, the list owner, if you
    have questions.

    Subscribe: NorthStar_Computers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    You can sign up by the web interface

  3. Re: NorthStar Computers Yahoo Group

    lynchaj@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > There is a Yahoo Group for NorthStar Computers for anyone who would
    > like to discuss NorthStar Computer topics on a spam-free moderated
    > mailing list. The URL is:

    > All topics related to NorthStar computers such as the Horizon,
    > Advantage, Dimension, data recovery, restoration, repair, spare parts,
    > where and how to purchase, CP/M, NorthStar DOS, etc.
    >
    > Please join if you are interested in NorthStar Computers. Thanks!
    > Andrew Lynch

    I'll have to try signing up. Still hoping to get my N* Horizon Working.
    Got the Prom Option Soldered in but it needs testing and a PROM
    Bob
    I also need a box of 8" SSSD Floppies. I want to make some boot Floppy
    Copies
    Can anyone help
    TIA
    Bob in Wisconsin