Kaypro 4K Turborom image - CP/M

This is a discussion on Kaypro 4K Turborom image - CP/M ; Hello all, Does anyone know where to find the 4K Turborom image for the Kaypro II & 4? I'm only able to find the 8K version for later models. Or will the 8K rom work in a Kaypro II? TIA. ...

  1. Kaypro 4K Turborom image

    Hello all,

    Does anyone know where to find the 4K Turborom image for the Kaypro II & 4?
    I'm only able to find the 8K version for later models. Or will the 8K rom
    work in a Kaypro II? TIA.

    Ralph

  2. Re: Kaypro 4K Turborom image

    RED schrieb:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Does anyone know where to find the 4K Turborom image for the Kaypro II & 4?
    > I'm only able to find the 8K version for later models. Or will the 8K rom
    > work in a Kaypro II? TIA.
    >
    > Ralph

    That would be nice indeed. I offer also only the 8k version on my
    website :-(

    Regards
    Peter

    ---