P112 stuff (was Availability of the IMSAI II) - CP/M

This is a discussion on P112 stuff (was Availability of the IMSAI II) - CP/M ; Rolf Harrmann wrote: > Dave Griffith does not have also a E-Mail address with my E-Mails to > arrive. I had gotten however nevertheless contact to Dave. This seems to be the most reliable way to talk to you so ...

  1. P112 stuff (was Availability of the IMSAI II)

    Rolf Harrmann wrote:

    > Dave Griffith does not have also a E-Mail address with my E-Mails to
    > arrive. I had gotten however nevertheless contact to Dave.

    This seems to be the most reliable way to talk to you so here it goes.
    I hadn't heard from you for a long time, so I sold the P112 kit I set
    aside for you. In the meantime, 10 more boards have surfaced. I have
    your name on the waiting list, so I'm positive you'll get one of these
    once I gather the rest of the parts for the kits. So, with Rolf on the
    list, all of these late-discoveries are now spoken for.

    --
    David Griffith

  2. Re: P112 stuff (was Availability of the IMSAI II)

    Hello Dave,

    (Dave Griffith) schrieb:

    >This seems to be the most reliable way to talk to you so here it goes.
    >I hadn't heard from you for a long time, so I sold the P112 kit I set
    >aside for you. In the meantime, 10 more boards have surfaced. I have
    >your name on the waiting list, so I'm positive you'll get one of these
    >once I gather the rest of the parts for the kits. So, with Rolf on the
    >list, all of these late-discoveries are now spoken for.

    sorry i have enough Money and E-Mail to you on the good E-Mail
    Adresse.

    At present I do not have enough Money there my Dentist a new Porsche
    to probably buy want.
    I hope which I perhaps to Christmas again more Moneys have.

    To Info Sperry UTS 4000 CP/M Plus debugger reference manual on my
    Homepage.

    http://www.cpm-buecher.de/buecherusa.html

    Down on this side.

    Take care,

    Rolf

  3. Re: P112 stuff (was Availability of the IMSAI II)

    Hello Dave,

    (Dave Griffith) schrieb:

    >This seems to be the most reliable way to talk to you so here it goes.
    >I hadn't heard from you for a long time, so I sold the P112 kit I set
    >aside for you. In the meantime, 10 more boards have surfaced. I have
    >your name on the waiting list, so I'm positive you'll get one of these
    >once I gather the rest of the parts for the kits. So, with Rolf on the
    >list, all of these late-discoveries are now spoken for.

    I have you a E-Mail skillfully to the good E-Mail address.
    Perhaps this arrives with you.

    Take care,

    Rolf

+ Reply to Thread