MYZ80 - CP/M

This is a discussion on MYZ80 - CP/M ; Hi all, that's my last try! I'm looking for a registerd version of Simeon's Cran MYZ80 v1.24. Some years ago I send him the money, but didn't get the files. Bad luck! I'm willing to pay for it again, if ...

  1. MYZ80

    Hi all,

    that's my last try! I'm looking for
    a registerd version of Simeon's Cran
    MYZ80 v1.24. Some years ago I send him
    the money, but didn't get the files.
    Bad luck! I'm willing to pay for it
    again, if somebody wants to sell it.
    Reason for this are Lee Bradleys MAXZ80
    files.

    Yes, I know there are other CP/M emulators.
    But I like to have one under plain DOS!

    Thanks in advance,

    Uwe.

  2. Re: MYZ80

    Uwe Nass wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > that's my last try! I'm looking for
    > a registerd version of Simeon's Cran
    > MYZ80 v1.24. Some years ago I send him
    > the money, but didn't get the files.
    > Bad luck! I'm willing to pay for it
    > again, if somebody wants to sell it.
    > Reason for this are Lee Bradleys MAXZ80
    > files.
    >
    > Yes, I know there are other CP/M emulators.
    > But I like to have one under plain DOS!
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Uwe.

    I could probabbly port one that is used in linux for you, if you'd like.
    Just let me know, shouldn't be a big deal to do it.

  3. Re: MYZ80

    Andrew J. Kroll wrote:
    > Uwe Nass wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> that's my last try! I'm looking for
    >> a registerd version of Simeon's Cran
    >> MYZ80 v1.24. Some years ago I send him
    >> the money, but didn't get the files.
    >> Bad luck! I'm willing to pay for it
    >> again, if somebody wants to sell it.
    >> Reason for this are Lee Bradleys MAXZ80
    >> files.
    >>
    >> Yes, I know there are other CP/M emulators.
    >> But I like to have one under plain DOS!
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >>
    >> Uwe.

    > I could probabbly port one that is used in linux for you, if you'd like.
    > Just let me know, shouldn't be a big deal to do it.

    Hi Andrew,

    this would be interesting! May be other
    would like this, too.

    thanks,

    Uwe.

  4. Re: MYZ80

    Uwe Nass wrote:

    >Hi all,

    > that's my last try! I'm looking for
    >a registerd version of Simeon's Cran
    >MYZ80 v1.24. Some years ago I send him
    >the money, but didn't get the files.
    >Bad luck! I'm willing to pay for it
    >again, if somebody wants to sell it.
    >Reason for this are Lee Bradleys MAXZ80
    >files.

    >Yes, I know there are other CP/M emulators.
    >But I like to have one under plain DOS!

    FWIW, my NorthStar Horizon emulator (available from my site)
    runs under DOS and can boot the actual NorthStar and Lifeboat
    CP/M implementations for the horizon from images made from
    the original distribution disks.

    Dave

    --
    dave06a@ Low-cost firmware development tools: www.dunfield.com
    dunfield. Classic computer collection: www.classiccmp.org/dunfield

  5. Re: MYZ80

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:55:12 GMT,
    Dave.Dunfield@use.techsupport.link.on.my.website (Dave Dunfield)
    wrote:

    >Uwe Nass wrote:
    >
    >>Hi all,

    >> that's my last try! I'm looking for
    >>a registerd version of Simeon's Cran
    >>MYZ80 v1.24. Some years ago I send him
    >>the money, but didn't get the files.
    >>Bad luck! I'm willing to pay for it
    >>again, if somebody wants to sell it.
    >>Reason for this are Lee Bradleys MAXZ80
    >>files.

    >>Yes, I know there are other CP/M emulators.
    >>But I like to have one under plain DOS!

    >FWIW, my NorthStar Horizon emulator (available from my site)
    >runs under DOS and can boot the actual NorthStar and Lifeboat
    >CP/M implementations for the horizon from images made from
    >the original distribution disks.

    I vote for this one as I have both and use both. the biggest
    differnce is MyZ80 is CP/M+ system and Dave's NS*
    is anything you care to boot or can create to run on the
    equivilent S100 NS* crate. Of all SIMs both are in the easiest
    to use class but Dave's NS* is the only one I've actually used
    to successfully download files via serial to a real NS* from iside
    the simulation . On MyZ80 I have to export the file to the PC file
    system and use procomm to move it.

    I've never seen Mz80 version higher than MYZ80111.zip.

    Allison

    >Dave

  6. Re: MYZ80

    Uwe Nass wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > that's my last try! I'm looking for
    > a registerd version of Simeon's Cran
    > MYZ80 v1.24. Some years ago I send him
    > the money, but didn't get the files.
    > Bad luck! I'm willing to pay for it
    > again, if somebody wants to sell it.
    > Reason for this are Lee Bradleys MAXZ80
    > files.
    >
    > Yes, I know there are other CP/M emulators.
    > But I like to have one under plain DOS!
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Uwe.

    Hello Uwe,

    I too sent Simeon Cran a check for MYZ80 in May 1999 but he never sent
    the software or replied to my e-mails. At least he never cashed the
    check. In any case you can download MYZ80 1.24 here.

    http://www.z80.de/myz80.zip

    Jeffrey W. Shook

  7. Re: MYZ80

    Jeffrey W. Shook wrote:
    > Uwe Nass wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> that's my last try! I'm looking for
    >> a registerd version of Simeon's Cran
    >> MYZ80 v1.24. Some years ago I send him
    >> the money, but didn't get the files.
    >> Bad luck! I'm willing to pay for it
    >> again, if somebody wants to sell it.
    >> Reason for this are Lee Bradleys MAXZ80
    >> files.
    >>
    >> Yes, I know there are other CP/M emulators.
    >> But I like to have one under plain DOS!
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >>
    >> Uwe.

    > Hello Uwe,
    >
    > I too sent Simeon Cran a check for MYZ80 in May 1999 but he never sent
    > the software or replied to my e-mails. At least he never cashed the
    > check. In any case you can download MYZ80 1.24 here.
    >
    > http://www.z80.de/myz80.zip
    >
    > Jeffrey W. Shook

    Hi Jeffrey,

    THANKS!